Return and Exchange Policy
We hope you love your new playmat as much as we do, but if you decide that your new ThriveFully Kids product isn’t for you, you can return or exchange it any time within 14 days from the original date of delivery so long as you meet our return and exchange conditions set out below. Simply email us at email@example.com, provide your order number and a member of our customer care team we will send you an email with the return or exchange instructions. Please note that as part of the return or exchange process we may request a photo of your product.
Please note, that in its sole discretion, ThriveFully Kids is free to refuse a return or exchange if any of the Return or Exchange conditions are not met.
In the very few circumstances, where we do not offer free shipping, please note that we do not offer refunds for shipping fees, so if you originally paid shipping for your order, you will only be refunded the cost of the item(s) you return, less the shipping.
Return and Exchange Conditions
Please make sure your item meets all our return and exchange conditions:
- Product must be in perfect, unused and resalable condition.
- Product was never assembled, fully or partially (applies on all items that require assembly).
- Product must be in its original packaging and in the same condition it was received.
- Product includes all original parts and hardware, including velcro straps and plastic bag for foam mats.
- Return or Exchange is initiated within 14 days of the original date of delivery.
- We provide free shipping to most of Canada and the US, however in the few exceptions where shipping may apply, original shipping fees are not refundable.
- We are free to accept or refuse a return or exchange if it does not comply with all of our return and exchange conditions.
- In the event of a non-compliant return, ThriveFully Kids in its sole discretion, may choose to proceed in one of the following ways: your item will be returned to you at your expense OR 50% of the item value will be refunded to you in the form of a store credit OR your item will be donated to a local charity.
How to initiate a return
- Make sure that your return meets all our return and exchange conditions outlined above.
- Contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our customer care team will review your return or exchange request and confirm its approval by email. We will send you a confirmation by email along with precise return or exchange instructions.
Exceptions - Items that cannot be returned:
- Items sold as a pre-order.
- Items sold with a 40% discount or more.
- Items offered free of charge as part of a contest or collab.
- Items that have already been used and / or assembled (partially or fully).
- Items not in original packaging.
- Items in original packaging that has been modified or severely damaged.
- Items that have been damaged by abuse or misuse.
- Items that are identified as final sale.
IMPORTANT: Once we process a refund, it is immediate and you will get an email confirmation that the refund has been issued. However, it can take up to 10 business days to reflect in your account depending on the bank and the payment method used at checkout.
Refunds or Cancellation with Sezzle/Afterpay
In addition to compliance with our standard refund and exchange policy, please note that all orders purchased using Sezzle or Afterpay are subject to a Sezzle / Afterpay 7% processing fee, which ThriveFully Kids covers on your behalf at checkout. This 7% processing fee will be deducted from any refunded amount when an order is returned.
Products received with a Defect or Damage:
For any product received with a defect or damage, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of original delivery, providing a description as well as pictures and / or video of the defect or damage, and we will happily replace your mat at no cost to you.
If instead you wish to return your item in full, you may do so in accordance with our Return and Exchange policy.
Exclusions to this Policy:
We will not be able to process your claim if your item:
- Was delivered more than 14 days ago
- Has been used. The Warranty Policy applies instead.
It is important to note that given the non-toxic nature of the materials we use in our premium foam playmats (made without toxic plasticizers and chemical / colour stabilizers) slight natural yellowing along the edges due to the heat sealing process may be present. Slight discoloration may be more prominent with lighter colour designs. This is not a defect of the foam mat but a feature of the premium quality and material that we use. It is also normal that natural wear and tear may occur over time like with any foam playmat.